I'd like some clarification on the rules of "Beyond the veil".

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
Barberserk
Posts: 194
Joined: 08 May 2024, 13:54

I'd like some clarification on the rules of "Beyond the veil".

Post by Barberserk »

Well, the new expansion seems fun, but some things should be explained better, somewhere. For example, when exactly are the spirit cards replaced. And in what order are players allowed to pick a Sprit card? I feel it was not consistent in the few games I played. Sometimes the spirit card was replaced immediately, sometimes not, sometimes I was not allowed to take one of the two cards even though I fulfilled the requirements... Perhaps I have to watch those youtube videos again eh? But if anyone wants to put it in text, either here or on the BGA wiki, you are welcome.
elastic-toucan234
Posts: 1
Joined: 29 June 2025, 02:03

Re: I'd like some clarification on the rules of "Beyond the veil".

Post by elastic-toucan234 »

Hello sorry for the bad written response, i hope you understand it

-the spirits cards are replaced when someone pick one them
-the spirits cards are picked in the order of the lowest card played just like it work in the draft of the cards in the middle
-you can pick up a spirit card when you fulfill the requirements when you played a card or when you gain a sanctuary that fulfill the requirements of the spirit card. It doesn't matter if you already fullfil de requirements of a spirit card before, you have to play a card or adquire a sanctuary that matches with the requirements of one of the two current spirit cards shown.
Post Reply

Return to “Faraway”