Change card in draft

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
kiminou78
Posts: 7
Joined: 11 June 2020, 10:32

Change card in draft

Post by kiminou78 »

Hello,

I picked the wrong card in the draft the other turn and I could not change it whereas the other player was still thinking. Is there a way to change the card ?

Thank you for your help
User avatar
Lytical
Posts: 114
Joined: 07 May 2026, 00:51

Re: Change card in draft

Post by Lytical »

refresh will bring out the undo button.
User avatar
kiminou78
Posts: 7
Joined: 11 June 2020, 10:32

Re: Change card in draft

Post by kiminou78 »

Oh thank you !
Just to be sure : do I have to fix the settings in order to get the undo button ?
User avatar
Lytical
Posts: 114
Joined: 07 May 2026, 00:51

Re: Change card in draft

Post by Lytical »

kiminou78 wrote: ↑04 October 2026, 17:33 Oh thank you !
Just to be sure : do I have to fix the settings in order to get the undo button ?
No it's a bug, you should make a bug report on this issue: https://boardgamearena.com/bugs

Please include the game id.
Post Reply

Return to “Terraforming Mars”