Woolgrower bug?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
hon__
Posts: 10
Joined: 20 March 2023, 18:19

Woolgrower bug?

Post by hon__ »

Woolgrower says: "This card can hold a number of sheep equal to the number of completed feeding phases."

I just played a game where my opponent had this card and wanted to breed their new sheep into this card but BGA did not seem to allow it. The UI at the top seems to indicate the feeding phase is over so I thought it should be allowed. But maybe I'm misunderstanding? They had 4 sheep on the card going into the 5th harvest, everyone fed, and then when asked to rearrange their animals it still said 4/4. I couldn't find another thread on this.
User avatar
alexwjb
Posts: 223
Joined: 24 September 2016, 17:28

Re: Woolgrower bug?

Post by alexwjb »

Thanks, I just saw you posted a bug report. This is a real bug, I’ll fix it.

For anyone seeing this: please use the Bug reporting centre (/bugs) to report bugs, not these forums. When you do, a snapshot of the game at the moment the bug is filed gets saved automatically and it makes it much easier to find and fix bugs. It also means we can easily keep track of issues and update progress in fixing them in a standardised way.
Post Reply

Return to “Agricola”