Harmonies pulse the name is real, it comes it this June.

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
User avatar
tbhp
Posts: 1069
Joined: 16 April 2025, 00:35

Re: Harmonies pulse the name is real, it comes it this June.

Post by tbhp »

After completing one game with the expansion, I have to take back what I said on the art style. It is distinct from the base game and I quite like it, in fact. I think it lends a different feel to the game, like a more prehistoric vibe.

The cards also seem a lot more usable, a lot less situational than I previously thought. Sure, they are more complex and you are less likely to luck out on a card that happens to fit with your game. But getting them early and building for them, I really like the results I got with them so far.
Post Reply

Return to “Harmonies”