Last one playing

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
JoysJoy
Posts: 334
Joined: 02 June 2021, 06:28

Last one playing

Post by JoysJoy »

I’ve been waiting more than two weeks for anybody at all to want to play this game with me in the arena. Where did everybody go?
User avatar
JoysJoy
Posts: 334
Joined: 02 June 2021, 06:28

Re: Last one playing

Post by JoysJoy »

Yes, I was waiting for Turn Based Arena for many days and no one else tried to join.
djelmais
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 October 2026, 22:16

Re: Last one playing

Post by djelmais »

JoysJoy wrote: ↑04 February 2026, 23:18 I’ve been waiting more than two weeks for anybody at all to want to play this game with me in the arena. Where did everybody go?
Yes, i want to play.
Post Reply

Return to “Go Goa”