Can't Use Temporary Worker

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
Enigma49
Posts: 4
Joined: 27 December 2020, 22:14

Can't Use Temporary Worker

Post by Enigma49 »

I have the temporary worker, but I can't seem to use them. I click on it, but it never will go to any available action spot. What am I doing wrong?
User avatar
KuWizard
Posts: 345
Joined: 24 May 2018, 14:10

Re: Can't Use Temporary Worker

Post by KuWizard »

The main thing you're doing wrong is using not the best channel to communicate with developer about the problem :)
If you see something that looks like a bug, report to https://boardgamearena.com/bugs?game=1384
User avatar
Enigma49
Posts: 4
Joined: 27 December 2020, 22:14

Re: Can't Use Temporary Worker

Post by Enigma49 »

But I don't know if it is a bug or if I am simply making a mistake. I did find one place where the temporary worker would go: the final box to get 1 lira.
User avatar
Paddles
Posts: 98
Joined: 25 March 2012, 12:04

Re: Can't Use Temporary Worker

Post by Paddles »

You don't have to click on the worker before placing it. If you click on the action that you're wanting to perform, it will automatically put an available worker there (choosing other than the grande worker if possible - clicking on the grande before the action is required if you want to play it earlier than required e.g. if you're planning to retrieve it later).

Other than that, we don't have much to go on unless you post the board number and what move you were at when you couldn't play it anywhere other than the 1 Lira spot. I've never had a problem using the temporary worker for any action.
Post Reply

Return to “Viticulture”