POKEDEX TOURNAMENTS

Tournaments organization / Organisation des tournois
Post Reply
User avatar
corporalMADFGC
Posts: 1
Joined: 17 March 2025, 17:03

POKEDEX TOURNAMENTS

Post by corporalMADFGC »

I don't know why my forum was deleted. I only want players to enjoy games even more and I don't gain anything by doing it, rather I lose :(.
User avatar
tbhp
Posts: 1089
Joined: 16 April 2025, 00:35

Re: POKEDEX TOURNAMENTS

Post by tbhp »

Your post didn’t even explain anything, it was just a link.

Also, this forum is for discussing BGA tournaments, your link appeared to be for something else.
mrdoctor
Posts: 239
Joined: 22 August 2020, 14:16

Re: POKEDEX TOURNAMENTS

Post by mrdoctor »

Can we have some context? I have no idea what deleted post you're referring to, or what a Pokedex tournament is. Pokedex doesn't seem to be a game on BGA?
User avatar
nik592
Posts: 1453
Joined: 16 October 2022, 13:54

Re: POKEDEX TOURNAMENTS

Post by nik592 »

A Pokedex is a database for Pokemon. The OP came here, posted a link with no context, then posted some context a day or two later, but I don't actually recall any of what that was. There was a brief mention of some games on the website they linked to, and something about catching Pokemon, which seemed like it had nothing to do with BGA. I expect that several other forum users were equally confused and reported the post as spam.

What I saw didn't seem to be describing a BGA tournament, but something entirely separate that MAYBE had something to do with board games? It was very unclear. OP, if you are looking to setup a BGA tournament, take a look at some of the other posts announcing them. And maybe link to your tournament (assuming you had actually set one up). If you wanted to just share some Pokemon thing that has a vague relation to board games generally, then this is not the place for it. This forum is about BGA tournaments. There's some off-topic/non-BGA forums somewhere. But even then, you would need a lot more clarity about what you were offering, because I did look and I didn't understand it at all.
User avatar
Meeplelowda
Posts: 4073
Joined: 14 March 2020, 10:31

Re: POKEDEX TOURNAMENTS

Post by Meeplelowda »

nik592 wrote: ↑06 October 2026, 13:40OP, if you are looking to setup a BGA tournament, take a look at some of the other posts announcing them. And maybe link to your tournament (assuming you had actually set one up).
I saw the other post and from its content you would not be able to tell OP has apparently set up a series of POKEDEX tournaments for various games. I only figured that out just now by visiting their profile and seeing that they've recently registered for those tournaments. Their other post just linked to some non-BGA website without any explanation of what that site is or what the concept behind this tournament series is.
Play Now lobby 4ever! https://boardgamearena.com/lobby
User avatar
tbhp
Posts: 1089
Joined: 16 April 2025, 00:35

Re: POKEDEX TOURNAMENTS

Post by tbhp »

Oh, well that's a shame since they are actually running a series on this site. The initial post didn't explain that and instead came off like it was advertizing something outside of BGA.
Post Reply

Return to “Tournaments / Les tournois”