Pandemic Roles Survey

General discussion on board games
Post Reply
jlc108
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 April 2026, 20:45

Pandemic Roles Survey

Post by jlc108 »

Hi, I'm a statistics major at the University of South Carolina and am currently working on a undergraduate thesis studying the contribution of varying roles in cooperative games, specifically Pandemic . As part of this project, I am conducting a survey collecting data on people's experience with the roles in Pandemic. I'm interested in how the general perceptions of each of the roles align with a simple simulation model I intend to develop.

If you have played Pandemic, I would appreciate if you took about 5 minutes to complete this survey. You do not need to have played very much to finish the survey, just enough to understand the game and its roles. Responses will only be used for my thesis research, and no names or identifying information are required.

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to participate. I'd also appreciate if you shared the survey with anyone else who has Pandemic experience.

Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... usp=header
Post Reply

Return to “Discuss about board games”