Changing game settings on phone

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Post Reply
User avatar
BooChihuahua
Posts: 27
Joined: 23 March 2020, 18:43

Changing game settings on phone

Post by BooChihuahua »

I have a samsung galaxy s24 ultra. When on the play now screen if I select the gear icon I can change settings. But the screen that comes up is very jumpy. I try to scroll up or down on it and jumps around to the top or bottom. Takes a while before it stays still so I can select an option to change. Is there any fix for that that someone can point me to? Or is it just a limitation of the site? Thanks
User avatar
Remkar
Posts: 453
Joined: 25 March 2021, 22:10

Re: Changing game settings on phone

Post by Remkar »

BooChihuahua wrote: ↑07 October 2026, 03:15 I have a samsung galaxy s24 ultra. When on the play now screen if I select the gear icon I can change settings. But the screen that comes up is very jumpy. I try to scroll up or down on it and jumps around to the top or bottom. Takes a while before it stays still so I can select an option to change. Is there any fix for that that someone can point me to? Or is it just a limitation of the site? Thanks
I don't have any trouble on my phone with settings, but I'll admit I don't see any gear icons in my play now screen. When I create a game from there, I just get a bunch of drop down menu boxes for each setting option.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean, though?

Edit: my apologies, I didn't realize it was in automatic settings (I always do manual). I switched to automatic and I was able to modify everything in the gear menu just fine on my Pixel using Chrome. Are you using a non-Chrome browser?
User avatar
BooChihuahua
Posts: 27
Joined: 23 March 2020, 18:43

Re: Changing game settings on phone

Post by BooChihuahua »

Thanks for the reply

I'm using the Edge browser. I'll try using the app and see if there is any difference.

Regards
User avatar
Remkar
Posts: 453
Joined: 25 March 2021, 22:10

Re: Changing game settings on phone

Post by Remkar »

BooChihuahua wrote: ↑07 October 2026, 15:15 Thanks for the reply

I'm using the Edge browser. I'll try using the app and see if there is any difference.

Regards
No problem.

Also, though, the app is basically just a wrapper around your default browser, so if you have Edge set as the default, the app will likely just be using it as well, so might not make any difference.
Post Reply

Return to “Discussions”