Extra characters (e.g. Sniper)

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
The_General_
Posts: 22
Joined: 14 February 2024, 00:09

Extra characters (e.g. Sniper)

Post by The_General_ »

I really want to see the sniper and other characters missing from Nemesis: Retaliation world. It will give more variety - and loads of players want to play the sniper! :D
User avatar
undrgrndbg
Posts: 27
Joined: 21 July 2026, 16:22

Re: Extra characters (e.g. Sniper)

Post by undrgrndbg »

Same. Even the classic crew contractors would be really great! But as mentioned by the devs, it depends on the popularity of NR here in BGA. So keep on playing, and/or recruiting people to play 😊
User avatar
The_General_
Posts: 22
Joined: 14 February 2024, 00:09

Re: Extra characters (e.g. Sniper)

Post by The_General_ »

I wonder how this game could be unpopular once you have played it. So good.
I also really like the original Nemesis (a different feel to the game where your weapons aren't that good against the intruders and it is much more about survival against the odds), and I haven't had chance to play Nemesis: LockDown. Would love to see them here also.
User avatar
undrgrndbg
Posts: 27
Joined: 21 July 2026, 16:22

Re: Extra characters (e.g. Sniper)

Post by undrgrndbg »

Right now, it doesn't go down below 1300 in progress games. So really popular at the moment. Let's keep the momentum 🚀
Post Reply

Return to “Nemesis: Retaliation”