New version of Backgammon

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
Moof
Posts: 55
Joined: 12 September 2011, 10:36

New version of Backgammon

Post by Moof »

Hello there,
a new version of backgammon will be available soon.

You can already play here : https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=backgammonmf

Any feedback is welcome :D
User avatar
Remkar
Posts: 453
Joined: 25 March 2021, 22:10

Re: New version of Backgammon

Post by Remkar »

Moof wrote: ↑30 September 2026, 22:38 Hello there,
a new version of backgammon will be available soon.

You can already play here : https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=backgammonmf

Any feedback is welcome :D
Thanks for the hard work!

Are you looking for feedback in this thread? If so, I'll post some thoughts this week.

I've played a single point match so far, but would love to play some turn based, higher point games so I can use the doubling cube. If anyone is interested, I have 2 games open to join.
Post Reply

Return to “Backgammon”