Question about Water Soldiers card

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
MrQuickline
Posts: 4
Joined: 08 July 2020, 16:28

Question about Water Soldiers card

Post by MrQuickline »

Let's suppose I have a moor that has two Common Moorhens placed on top of it. If I put a Water Soldiers card below the moor ("Any number of dragonflies on this tree, shrub or moor"), can I then put dragonfly on top of the same moor? I think the answer is probably no, but I just wanted to double-check.
muggel_b
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 August 2023, 09:21

Re: Question about Water Soldiers card

Post by muggel_b »

From the appendix of the rules:
Permanent effect: From now on, any number of dragonflies (of any species) can share a slot atop a
tree, shrub, or moor with Water Soldiers. Consequently, in a moor with Water Soldiers, you can have
any number of dragonflies and one additional non-dragonfly species at the top. On a tree or bush,
the first dragonfly must be placed according to the regular rules; i.e., a card slot must be available
for it. If the slot above is already occupied by another card (e.g., a bird), no dragonflies can be placed
there, despite the Water Soldiers.
Post Reply

Return to “Forest Shuffle : Dartmoor”