I can’t find any players!

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
JVan11
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 September 2012, 22:41

I can’t find any players!

Post by JVan11 »

I’d love to play this game more but I’ve tried for days and can’t get anyone to play! If you want to play, send me a friend request and let’s do it! :)
User avatar
Zaypex
Posts: 10
Joined: 07 November 2024, 02:10

Re: I can’t find any players!

Post by Zaypex »

I just invited you over to the tournament :)
It seems like turn-based seem to find more games than others.
There's also quite a lot of players not in the US time so possible it just depends on when you are queueing up.
The game was also broken for a while so getting people back into it is gonna be hard
michelerenee7
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 June 2025, 01:26

Re: I can’t find any players!

Post by michelerenee7 »

I agree. Love this game, but it is hard to find players.
User avatar
hmussoi
Posts: 5
Joined: 15 July 2016, 22:47

Re: I can’t find any players!

Post by hmussoi »

Was the game fixed? I stopped playing because of a game breaking bug ( https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=86976 ) that never got an answer from developers. I assumed it was abandoned
User avatar
thulcandrian22
Posts: 39
Joined: 20 November 2023, 23:59

Re: I can’t find any players!

Post by thulcandrian22 »

I believe someone did step up to fix the bug. I don't know whether that person is still actively maintaining the game, but at least it is fixed.
User avatar
Valkyria Gladiadora
Posts: 1
Joined: 29 March 2024, 19:12

Re: I can’t find any players!

Post by Valkyria Gladiadora »

I can't find players too, if someone want to add me and call for a match.
User avatar
_checkmate
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 December 2021, 15:32

Re: I can’t find any players!

Post by _checkmate »

The game development is definitely not abandoned. In fact, some of the expansions are actively worked on as we speak!

I do believe most, if not all of the game-breaking bugs are fixed, but I'm not a dev myself so I cannot guarantee it 100%.
However, I've not encountered any since I started playing since last year summer.

We're trying to grow the community and there's a Discord to make it easier to coordinate games, especially for playing real time.
Come join us! :D
User avatar
ZojaBlue
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 December 2025, 09:38

Re: I can’t find any players!

Post by ZojaBlue »

I had Problems to play the tutorial. Every time I clicked something wrong, I had to start over, so I started it 30 times or so. Maybe thats also a reason why people dont play the game...
User avatar
_checkmate
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 December 2021, 15:32

Re: I can’t find any players!

Post by _checkmate »

Ohh, that's a good point! I never touched the tutorial because I learnt the game over the table. I'll take a look at it! :)
User avatar
_checkmate
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 December 2021, 15:32

Re: I can’t find any players!

Post by _checkmate »

I would have some suggestions to improve it a bit, but the tutorial is definitely not broken (anymore)! 8-)

If you do still encounter errors, you can file a bug report, as we do have a dev taking care of these things. The only thing I'm not sure about there, is if the tutorial has an independent layer that could break apart from the underlying code. You can also elaborate on any issues here, so that the whole community can try and help. :)
Post Reply

Return to “Anachrony”