Deck II Arena.

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
Distracted_bison
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 July 2026, 04:15

Deck II Arena.

Post by Distracted_bison »

Would be nice to have Deck II Arena for once, the last several Arena seasons have all been Deck I.

Deck II is more advanced and makes more sense for competitive Arena play imho.
User avatar
forzadp
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 September 2026, 22:49

Re: Deck II Arena.

Post by forzadp »

Mr. Bison is right, it's been around 6 months so it would make sense to move on to a more competitive deck.

Please make it happen, BGA!
User avatar
Axius9
Posts: 8
Joined: 17 December 2024, 21:08

Re: Deck II Arena.

Post by Axius9 »

I agree with these two top players. They know best.
marvinborchardt
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 July 2026, 08:46

Re: Deck II Arena.

Post by marvinborchardt »

I agree, perhaps along with a location?
User avatar
dnav1
Posts: 5
Joined: 01 July 2025, 19:16

Re: Deck II Arena.

Post by dnav1 »

Agree
noraschka
Posts: 1
Joined: 20 March 2024, 15:53

Re: Deck II Arena.

Post by noraschka »

definitely agree
truewired
Posts: 15
Joined: 25 January 2026, 03:50

Re: Deck II Arena.

Post by truewired »

Deck 2 power
moxe777
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 May 2026, 21:32

Re: Deck II Arena.

Post by moxe777 »

Totally agree
User avatar
hernysoad
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 June 2025, 23:21

Re: Deck II Arena.

Post by hernysoad »

I agree
rancheros
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 September 2026, 18:35

Re: Deck II Arena.

Post by rancheros »

I think Deck I with Auction House AND Founder's Day should be the competitive standard.
Post Reply

Return to “Cardia”