Expansion Available for Testing

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
riprezent
Posts: 3
Joined: 16 July 2024, 07:39

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by riprezent »

Kayvon wrote: ↑22 August 2026, 23:54 Once I'm confident there are no bugs that would reflect badly on a fully-released game.

i.e. "when it's done"
Thank you, i was expecting this answer :D ... but worth to try

Good luck with the tests
User avatar
Tmog
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 May 2018, 13:29

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by Tmog »

I'd like to test with you the new extension. I have it in real life and I know the rules.
User avatar
Yellow Meeple
Posts: 2
Joined: 26 August 2015, 17:15

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by Yellow Meeple »

undertand
Daaru1993
Posts: 4
Joined: 02 February 2026, 14:50

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by Daaru1993 »

Expansion its ready to Play! Thanks Boys!
User avatar
Timm-E
Posts: 56
Joined: 04 November 2020, 10:39

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by Timm-E »

Hi Kayvon,
I see that the Expansion was released today! I was wondering what was the final result of bug 231000. It is unclear to me if your fix was reverted, or that the risk was taken that other bug reports might appear due to this.
User avatar
flammifera
Posts: 18
Joined: 30 August 2024, 18:00

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by flammifera »

Congrats on bringing The Lost Fleet out of Alpha, Kayvon!! I’ve definitely been enjoying it - well, overwhelmed by all the new actions THEN enjoying it 8-) Thank you so much for your development and regular updates on it.
Post Reply

Return to “Gaia Project”