Turn Timer

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
odd-socks
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 June 2024, 12:15

Turn Timer

Post by odd-socks »

How does the turn timer work?

I've found that even if you're constantly playing, switching cards, you can still go into negative time. Doesn't seem right.
Lucredoughbread8
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 February 2026, 02:22

Re: Turn Timer

Post by Lucredoughbread8 »

I was coming to ask the same question.
jimmyjay49uk
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 June 2022, 21:39

Re: Turn Timer

Post by jimmyjay49uk »

Yes, same here - constantly playing, but went into negative time with no fault of my own. Also screen shook a few times too during play.
User avatar
eli__
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 August 2026, 19:38

Re: Turn Timer

Post by eli__ »

I often set the speed to « slow » to avoid getting penalties but players are much less enclined to join my games vs some normal and fast settings.

Time penalties should not exist in this game. Even the speed of play should be removed from the options as it is irrelevant IMO.

I also noticed since the update, the piles shift a bit left to right depending on the piles opened (when playing on computer)
Post Reply

Return to “Piles!”