The Oracle of Delphi: Hercules Would've Rage-Quit by Turn 3

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Celticus
Posts: 10
Joined: 27 November 2023, 09:31

Re: The Oracle of Delphi: Hercules Would've Rage-Quit by Turn 3

Post by Celticus »

fate ridere i polli, sempre peggio, declino costante
User avatar
FulkNerra
Posts: 13
Joined: 02 September 2011, 23:35

Re: The Oracle of Delphi: Hercules Would've Rage-Quit by Turn 3

Post by FulkNerra »

I played a lot of this on yucata way back when.
Sannelama
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 March 2021, 22:10

Re: The Oracle of Delphi: Hercules Would've Rage-Quit by Turn 3

Post by Sannelama »

LOVE this game, but I'm struggling with the BGA adaptation. I've played this game lots both live and on Yucata, and I know how it works. But I've had multiple issues now that don't make sense to me. Current one: can't use my black god to automatically defeat a monster. Wherever I click, it does not work. Really takes the fun out of it ☹️
Post Reply

Return to “Official announcements [en]”