Blocked players in arena

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Post Reply
User avatar
RyanPossibles
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 December 2023, 00:52

Blocked players in arena

Post by RyanPossibles »

So this has been an ongoing problem and I think next sseason something should be done about it. When people are blocking others it shouldnt apply to tables in the arena. Ive seen and heard people blocking others and getting others to do it so that when they cant beat someone they bypass them sitting at a table and these people that are being blocked get skipped. If youa re playing in the arena you should have to play everyone that plays. Not pick and choose who you can beat. That defeats the purpoe of the arena. This should only apply to regular tables. The arena is meant to be best in the world or whatever not blcok who you cant beat beat, beat the others and be number 1 even though you didnt play everyone you should have played!
User avatar
mallory12347
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 December 2022, 06:53

Re: Blocked players in arena

Post by mallory12347 »

AGREEEE RYAN
User avatar
485311346351374
Posts: 2
Joined: 07 July 2021, 05:43

Re: Blocked players in arena

Post by 485311346351374 »

I totally agree, it is so annoying trying to join an arena table and I am stuck waiting forever because someone had red thumbed me.
User avatar
applegummy
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 September 2020, 00:32

Re: Blocked players in arena

Post by applegummy »

Agree it slow down matching
User avatar
yodamus
Posts: 240
Joined: 18 January 2018, 16:28

Re: Blocked players in arena

Post by yodamus »

Agreed. That is why I have barely played any arena matches in my 8 years of playing. Arena is not right. It is not a well run area of bga. Red thumb should not be allowed. Extremely toxic. Lots of cheating. And does not prove who is actually the best, since players can avoid other top players. Arena is a farce. Hopefully one day they fix it.
User avatar
Momma_Bear
Posts: 12
Joined: 16 May 2020, 12:45

Re: Blocked players in arena

Post by Momma_Bear »

While I don't think you should be able to block people just because they beat you, there are players who cheat and king make. So unless BGA starts to take cheaters more seriously, I wouldn't want red thumbing gone. There are also players who are awful and mean. I just don't want to deal with them while I'm trying to have fun. Perhaps if they turned chat off for arena it would be better.
User avatar
RyanPossibles
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 December 2023, 00:52

Re: Blocked players in arena

Post by RyanPossibles »

Momma_Bear wrote: ↑09 October 2026, 20:59 While I don't think you should be able to block people just because they beat you, there are players who cheat and king make. So unless BGA starts to take cheaters more seriously, I wouldn't want red thumbing gone. There are also players who are awful and mean. I just don't want to deal with them while I'm trying to have fun. Perhaps if they turned chat off for arena it would be better.
I agree they shouldnt be gone completely but in the arena i think they should not be active. just actve on regular tables. what i thin kthey shuold do about the toxicity is if they are reported and keep breaking the friendly rules their chats are disabled in the arena that way they cant say anything anymore
Ceaseless
Posts: 1428
Joined: 12 November 2022, 17:06

Re: Blocked players in arena

Post by Ceaseless »

Agreed, using red thumbs to root out players you can't beat is basically cheating in Arena.
Post Reply

Return to “Suggestions”