Ok, so it clearly seem that we won't get min number of players back because you know, we are smart enough to play Brass or Through the Ages but the concept of "minimum number of players" is too confusing for us. Right...
https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=46585
But still, it is annoying when create a table and go for say 6 players and 4 people join.
Now I can start the game with 4 or 5 players but I have to do it before the table gets automatically closed.
And there is no timer to tell you when that will happen, you have to know how long that takes and make the addition yourself (because you know, minimum number of players is too confusing for you but having you figure out when the table is going to auto-close isn't)
And even if I figure out when that will happen, it might not be a time when I can be online so I might have to start the table 10 hours before that.
So short of a "minimum number of players" option (which is clearly too confusing for me to understand), could we have an option to auto-start rather than auto-close when the timers goes out ? An option that, of course, could be changed even as some players have already joined because otherwise it is useless. (I'm sure this wouldn't be confusing at all)
https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=46585
But still, it is annoying when create a table and go for say 6 players and 4 people join.
Now I can start the game with 4 or 5 players but I have to do it before the table gets automatically closed.
And there is no timer to tell you when that will happen, you have to know how long that takes and make the addition yourself (because you know, minimum number of players is too confusing for you but having you figure out when the table is going to auto-close isn't)
And even if I figure out when that will happen, it might not be a time when I can be online so I might have to start the table 10 hours before that.
So short of a "minimum number of players" option (which is clearly too confusing for me to understand), could we have an option to auto-start rather than auto-close when the timers goes out ? An option that, of course, could be changed even as some players have already joined because otherwise it is useless. (I'm sure this wouldn't be confusing at all)