Re: Game getting upgrades! Thx BGA Developers
Posted: 29 September 2026, 16:42
I'm loving all the recent updates you implemented. So many good QoL changes, thanks so much!
So, in https://boardgamearena.com/preferences?section=advanced, paste this and save:GloriaVictis wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 13:54Thank you for the suggestion. I'm not familiar with css, can you share a piece of code to hide that row with item types, please? Key bindings for player boards would be cool too.undrgrndbg wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 13:34 Can be easily tweaked with the custom css you can set here in BGA. I hvae my own, even some scripts for key bindings in looking at player boards.
Code: Select all
.player-backpackCountGreen, .player-backpackCountRed, .player-backpackCountYellow {
display: none !important;
}
Works like a charm! Thank you!undrgrndbg wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 20:06So, in https://boardgamearena.com/preferences?section=advanced, paste this and save:GloriaVictis wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 13:54Thank you for the suggestion. I'm not familiar with css, can you share a piece of code to hide that row with item types, please? Key bindings for player boards would be cool too.undrgrndbg wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 13:34 Can be easily tweaked with the custom css you can set here in BGA. I hvae my own, even some scripts for key bindings in looking at player boards.Code: Select all
.player-backpackCountGreen, .player-backpackCountRed, .player-backpackCountYellow { display: none !important; }
Thank you guys! We really appreciate it. I also try to help as much as possible on bug reports checking as much as possible to lighten up the load, even for a bitKuWizard wrote: ↑30 September 2026, 10:13 Just wanted to say "thank you" to Ch3rryPL for creating this topic. I'm quite sensitive personally to the feedback and, from what I see, our work gets public appreciation quite rarely.
And thanks to everyone for playing our implementation!
And, of course, thanks Awaken Realms for giving us an opportunity to develop this game!
Really appreciate your work on that! It saves us so much time!undrgrndbg wrote: ↑30 September 2026, 12:17 I also try to help as much as possible on bug reports checking as much as possible to lighten up the load, even for a bit![]()
Ch3rryPL wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 09:42 I just noticed today that two highly requested changes were implemented.
Couldn't find change log, so maybe I missed something else.
Anyway - great thanks to KuWizard and Tisaac !!!
Change #1:
Dice roll animation
Change #2:
Small items and Objectives count visible on Player info (top right):
![]()