How to play solo vs Wahkan?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Waargh

How to play solo vs Wahkan?

Post by Waargh »

I tried starting a solo game vs rulebook wahkan. Nothing was clickable on the board and it kept prompting me to hit Next to start Wahkan's next turn. Am I missing something or does 1 player game not work on BGA?
Thalack

Re: How to play solo vs Wahkan?

Post by Thalack »

There should be a 'Next' button right next to the text. It's just a way to add some pauses to the Wakhan's turn to let you check the logs and see what is happening. There is an option to skip this altogether (Fully automated Wakhan) and Wakhan will play their full turn in one go.
CoolDaddy419

Post by CoolDaddy419 »

I'm confused as well. Tried starting a solo game and can't do anything except click "next" to let Wahkan play. Literally can't do anything else. Can someone please outline the steps a solo player needs to take after selecting their initial faction? How do I select a card to purchase?
Thalack

Post by Thalack »

Wakhan always has the first turn. The next button is just a way to add some pauses to the Wakhan's turn to let you check the logs and see what is happening. There is an option to skip this altogether (Fully automated Wakhan) and Wakhan will play their full turn in one go. Wakhan's turn will take several steps before it's your turn, so it will take several click to get to your turn.
CoolDaddy419

Post by CoolDaddy419 »

Just as an update - your advice was helpful. Ive played against wahkan several times now and think this is a fantastic game. wonderful implementation. Great job.
Thalack

Post by Thalack »

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

Return to “Pax Pamir: Second Edition”