Payment choice extra step

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
quietmint

Payment choice extra step

Post by quietmint »

Currently, when you purchase upgrades for your plane, they are two confirmation steps. After you click "Ready" you are taken to a separate payment screen to select the individual bills that total your amount due.

The optimal bills (to minimize overpayment) are preselected, so you can just click "Pay" on this screen without doing anything. I expect most people always accept the default selection and move on. Should I remove this payment screen completely to simplify the game (always using the preselected bills)? Has anyone ever changed the bills they use to pay or would you miss the ability to do so?
Romain672

Re: Payment choice extra step

Post by Romain672 »

Choose how to pay $4:
$1 $2 $2 $3

Rare case but could be important.
jestaoz

Post by jestaoz »

I don't think I ever have.

I wouldn't miss it, it would eliminate the "jumping" when other players purchase things at the same time as you and you get the warning messages.
TricksyFox

Post by TricksyFox »

I'd be fine with it, but I'd prefer it default to saving 1s when possible, to minimize overspending in future purchases.
raspberryoolong

Post by raspberryoolong »

I would be fine with removing it as long as the default prioritizes using larger bills where possible and saving lower amounts per what Romain and Tricksy said. Or offer it as a player setting for people to change this to manual vs auto bill selection.
Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

Pay 8$ with:
$1 $1 $3 $3 $3 :)

Return to “Now Boarding”