Log noise

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Andrew Davidson

Log noise

Post by Andrew Davidson »

In some games, such as Unconditional Surrender, I use the log to keep track of the events and game state. But there's a lot of noise in the log which is not related to the game such as notification of when my friends have gone online/offline. Is there a way of keeping this noisy clutter out of the game logs, please?
ErikLevin

Re: Log noise

Post by ErikLevin »

Removing it is one of the highest rated suggestions in the bug tracker since years.
The unofficial Chrome extension fixes it locally, or it can be fixed by custom CSS.
Tof63

Re: Log noise

Post by Tof63 »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 01 May 2024, 09:34 In some games, such as Unconditional Surrender, I use the log to keep track of the events and game state. But there's a lot of noise in the log which is not related to the game such as notification of when my friends have gone online/offline. Is there a way of keeping this noisy clutter out of the game logs, please?
Hello, this extension remove these messages : https://chromewebstore.google.com/detai ... kacb?hl=en

It's a chrome extension but it's compatible with all chromium browsers (Edge, Brave, ...)

Return to “Suggestions”