Can't place my tiles

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
CurryNektar

Can't place my tiles

Post by CurryNektar »

hi, its my second game and sometimes, i buy a piece and cant connect it with my palace. But there is a lot of space, sometimes its the first piece. But i need to cancel and take money, cause i cant connect it. Do i do something wrong?
Meeplelowda

Re: Can't place my tiles

Post by Meeplelowda »

CurryNektar wrote: 02 May 2024, 18:13 hi, its my second game and sometimes, i buy a piece and cant connect it with my palace. But there is a lot of space, sometimes its the first piece. But i need to cancel and take money, cause i cant connect it. Do i do something wrong?
It's hard to answer this question without a screenshot or link to a game so someone can see the situation.
nicch

Re: Can't place my tiles

Post by nicch »

You have to have a path back to the well. So you can't place a wall to wall if that's the only side connecting. Or is it a UI issue - when you select the piece purchased it shows all possible placements plus the reserve board. If there are no valid placements, then just the reserve board is selected as an option (red line around). If you don't have this then you haven't correctly selected the piece you've purchased (e.g. might have double clicked it)

Return to “Alhambra”