Not sure how to report this issue.

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
ravenblade23x

Not sure how to report this issue.

Post by ravenblade23x »

I was playing a real time game of Tapestry. (https://boardgamearena.com/table?table=516612917). About midway through the game I could pefrom my actions but once I confirmed to end turn I would get an this Server report and error message and the game would lock up. After refreshing it would put me back asking to once again confirm end of turn. I tried undoing and replaying the move but nothing worked. Everytime I tried to confirm end turn, I would get an error. We abandoned the game because of this.

After that I noticed I was my turn on a real time game of Tapestry and decided to take my turn. Once again I was faced with the same issue. I can to any action on my turn I wish, but as soon as I try ton confirm end of turn I get an error message.

This problem seems to be affecting all of my games at the moment making it impossible for me to play. Not sure if anyone else is having similar issues. Not sure how to report this issue as it seems to be causing issues to all of my games, real time and turn based.
gmrsmrt

Re: Not sure how to report this issue.

Post by gmrsmrt »

ravenblade23x

Re: Not sure how to report this issue.

Post by ravenblade23x »

So a quick update, my brother called me because he was having the same issues in a different turn based game. We live in different states so what ever was causing the issue it was not just effecting me.

Either way the issue seems to be resolved as we can not both play games again. I guess this thread can be closed are delated if needed.

Return to “Discussions”