Best shooter prizes for 2nd, 3rd etc

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Post Reply
anto_10
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 November 2025, 00:19

Best shooter prizes for 2nd, 3rd etc

Post by anto_10 »

Hello, I’d like to suggest an alternative regarding the prize awarded to the best shooter. I find it frustrating to have shot 3, 4, or 5 bullets and not receive anything. I suggest that we could award prizes to the 2nd, 3rd, and so on best shooters, with amounts ranging from $0 to $1,000. For example, with 3 players: $0 for 3rd place, $500 for 2nd place, and $1,000 for 1st place; with 4 players: $0, $350, $650, $1,000; with 5 players: $0, $250, $500, $750, $1,000; with 6 players: $0, $200, $400, $600, $800, $1,000.
Let me know what you think.
Post Reply

Return to “Colt Express”