Hi dotters & boxers,
First of all let me apologise for this looooong absence: unfortunately the real world kicked in and 'kidnapped' me for almost three years. Things being much better, I can now ensure at least a regular presence.
So, I asked the Powers To Be for DnB to be pushed to release version and we have a green light; there are technical times, mostly due to their goal of a regular, well cadenced release calendar, but things are going on.
Cheers! M.
First of all let me apologise for this looooong absence: unfortunately the real world kicked in and 'kidnapped' me for almost three years. Things being much better, I can now ensure at least a regular presence.
So, I asked the Powers To Be for DnB to be pushed to release version and we have a green light; there are technical times, mostly due to their goal of a regular, well cadenced release calendar, but things are going on.
Cheers! M.