fixed rounds option: 4 or 5 rounds

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
joyoy
Posts: 42
Joined: 28 March 2026, 18:27

fixed rounds option: 4 or 5 rounds

Post by joyoy »

hi, I could not identify the delevopper of 6 nimmt on BGA / whom I'd have to contact. so I'm writing this here, also for everyone to see

I just played the first time with a fixed rounds option (6 rounds).
unfortunately it felt a tad too long.
4 or 5 rounds would be ideal for my taste, but these options don't exist. there are just: 1 3 6 9 rounds.

my motivation is to have a slightly longer game, and also a predictable length, compared to 66 starting points. each of these slightly increasing the skill factor / decreasing the randomness.

is it possible to introduce the options 4 and/or 5 rounds?
by the developper, or whoever has the possibility to change this. thank you.
Post Reply

Return to “6 nimmt!”