Friends, I'm leaving you.
I've been waiting for the response promised to me by the administration for three years. I think that's long enough. I'm leaving the site to protest against its primitive moderation, its high-handed manner of communication, and its lack of respect for the best players.
Good luck to you all, and keep playing Kalah!
Друзья, я покидаю вас.
Я три года ждал обещанного мне ответа администрации, думаю, этого достаточно. Я покидаю сайт в знак несогласия с примитивной модерацией, с безапелляционной манерой общения и с неуважением к лучшим игрокам.
Удачи всем, играйте в калах!
I've been waiting for the response promised to me by the administration for three years. I think that's long enough. I'm leaving the site to protest against its primitive moderation, its high-handed manner of communication, and its lack of respect for the best players.
Good luck to you all, and keep playing Kalah!
Друзья, я покидаю вас.
Я три года ждал обещанного мне ответа администрации, думаю, этого достаточно. Я покидаю сайт в знак несогласия с примитивной модерацией, с безапелляционной манерой общения и с неуважением к лучшим игрокам.
Удачи всем, играйте в калах!