Search found 2 matches

by rrosulek
29 September 2026, 22:08
Forum: Ark Nova
Topic: Next Season Arena
Replies: 2
Views: 41

Next Season Arena

Hey All, I was curious what the community thinks about changing next arena to 3 players instead of 2? As a fairly seasoned player myself, I recognize that 2 players is peak Ark Nova experience. Its more competitive, has less RNG, and is generally really fun. That being said, its been 25 seasons of a...
by rrosulek
04 January 2026, 20:42
Forum: Ark Nova
Topic: Money Sponsors- Discussion
Replies: 3
Views: 453

Money Sponsors- Discussion

Hi All, I really feel that overall Marine Worlds was a fantastic expansion. I dont think its quite as balanced as the original was, but it feels fun and the new synergies can feel awesome. I must admit thought Money Sponsors is completely ruining it for me. I am by no means stating that it is unbeat...

Go to advanced search