Search found 16 matches

by losbrugno
03 October 2026, 16:46
Forum: 7 Wonders
Topic: How to play against scientific ?
Replies: 3
Views: 153

Re: How to play against scientific ?

Mostly just dont overthink about it. There are three ways in general: 1. Just score more points. Optimize your own game and you can often pull ahead even though someone gets a good science run 2. Plan ahead so you can play or hide their cards, either resources or green while not sacrificing your ow...
by losbrugno
03 October 2026, 15:52
Forum: 7 Wonders
Topic: Could yellow and guild cards actually be a strategy?
Replies: 2
Views: 47

Re: Could yellow and guild cards actually be a strategy?

I’ve seen people grind yellow cards and guild cards. They do still do some civilian but they mostly grind yellow cards in the early game, that gives them lots of coins and materials. Then in age III they play lots of guild cards, so this strategy depends on your opponents. I tried it in one of my g...
by losbrugno
28 August 2026, 12:11
Forum: 7 Wonders
Topic: When do the top players usually play ?
Replies: 6
Views: 305

Re: When do the top players usually play ?

I disagree. Facing good players helps with learning the basic stuff, but watching their replays closely, trying to predict their moves, helps more (and you don't need to wait for them). But getting really good at this game actually only happens when you can win fairly consistently against weak and ...
by losbrugno
18 August 2026, 15:34
Forum: 7 Wonders
Topic: Honest opinions on 3p edifice
Replies: 15
Views: 840

Re: Honest opinions on 3p edifice

The numbers don’t lie Edifice has killed 7 Wonders arena! Only 40k games in the last season down from over 100k in the previous two. I boycott very quickly and will continue to do so. I imagine 3p stats will make interesting reading. Surely multiple arenas can be setup to accommodate base fans and ...
by losbrugno
07 August 2026, 09:03
Forum: 7 Wonders
Topic: Honest opinions on 3p edifice
Replies: 15
Views: 840

Re: Honest opinions on 3p edifice

I believe that in a competitive game, the standard version should be used rather than various expansions. It’s like introducing new rules in a chess tournament. Personally, I disagree with the decision to use the expansion. If things continue this way, I won't play anymore—though I suppose that doe...
by losbrugno
19 July 2026, 11:50
Forum: 7 Wonders
Topic: Honest opinions on 3p edifice
Replies: 15
Views: 840

Re: Honest opinions on 3p edifice

1) I honestly think that 3p edifice is the closest thing to a competitive environment that this game could ever offer. 3p is already pretty good for semi-competitive games but the edifice expansion adds a lot of decision making in every hand, because you can't just play mechanically like in a casual...
by losbrugno
11 June 2026, 16:20
Forum: 7 Wonders
Topic: New season is totally shit
Replies: 12
Views: 1056

Re: New season is totally shit

This thread is the peak of cringe ngl. Imagine complaining about a particular game setup just because you are trash at it, sorry but I don't consider reasonable arguments like " I was good once, now I'm not, so it's not my fault but the game's", also pretending to have found an incredible ...
by losbrugno
30 March 2026, 09:30
Forum: 7 Wonders
Topic: giza better night or day
Replies: 5
Views: 405

Re: giza better night or day

in my opinion giza is tricky as it lacks the obviously advantageous path: starting resource does not get you a neither red nor green, so it feels like you start from the back of the grid. But sometimes you get massive wins with it. I personally see Gizah as either second worst or worst wonder. It i...
by losbrugno
20 March 2026, 10:19
Forum: 7 Wonders
Topic: Choosing the wonder
Replies: 12
Views: 769

Re: Choosing the wonder

I think most highly skilled players — which I'm defining roughly as usually over 400 ELO — tend to agree that it's more balanced now in the new edition but the differences are still substantial. Guessing for that group, roughly the following tiers would be a popular choice: 1st - Hali ( n ight) 2nd...
by losbrugno
18 March 2026, 21:54
Forum: 7 Wonders
Topic: Choosing the wonder
Replies: 12
Views: 769

Re: Choosing the wonder

In the main rules of the game there is an addiction, that says that players can choose the wonder. Why not add this option? The first player can choose the wonder first and so on. The wonder are mostly the same, this rule won’t do anything t peoples elo (you won’t stop playing good because of this)...

Go to advanced search