Search found 8 matches

by Sa angreal
03 September 2026, 09:43
Forum: Tag Team
Topic: Arthur's Legacy
Replies: 1
Views: 149

Arthur's Legacy

Are we going to get the Arthur's Legacy expansion on BGA? Because I would love that, and I know many of you would too.
by Sa angreal
10 August 2026, 09:44
Forum: Tag Team
Topic: Popularity
Replies: 1
Views: 204

Popularity

I love this game. I really think it deserves to be far more popular than it is, and at least as popular as it used to be. I remember playing this game where you could queue up and almost immediately get a game, and then afterwards queue up again and get matched against someone completely different. ...
by Sa angreal
04 August 2026, 08:49
Forum: Wolf and Sheep
Topic: Fairness
Replies: 0
Views: 128

Fairness

Just so everyone knows, if the wolves know what they are doing, the sheep can never win. There is a trick to it, and if you know it you will always win.
by Sa angreal
07 July 2026, 11:21
Forum: Tag Team
Topic: Is Mephisto underrated (I think yes)
Replies: 7
Views: 506

Re: Is Mephisto underrated (I think yes)

Gotta say, I really agree with Ausar - I avoid him at all costs. And, also Shango. if you want to know why, I'll explain, but I think most people probably think the same so I'll leave it for now.
by Sa angreal
23 April 2026, 08:59
Forum: Trok
Topic: See points/aare of opponents?
Replies: 4
Views: 220

Re: See points/aare of opponents?

It does seem silly that the points of your opponents are hidden, since you can just count them, but I guess in Smallworld you could do the same thing if you counted their points every round. The thing is, there is no point worrying about how many points somebody else has, because you want to get to ...
by Sa angreal
20 March 2026, 09:52
Forum: Tag Team
Topic: My top teams (with stats from my last ~300 games)
Replies: 7
Views: 838

Re: My top teams (with stats from my last ~300 games)

I would love to reply to this topic in depth, but first I want to just say this:
Maman Brijit is female. Um... yeah. That's all I will say now, but I would like to respond in depth when I have the time.
by Sa angreal
13 February 2026, 13:07
Forum: Tag Team
Topic: Expansion For Tag Team
Replies: 0
Views: 382

Expansion For Tag Team

Hi all. I haven't been playing this game for very long in comparison to many of you, but I was at one point 20th (ish) on the rankings, so I do have some experience with the game. So, what did I do? I made two sets of expansions for the game. One is based off the Netflix Series Dragons Race to the E...

Go to advanced search