Player Systematically refusing to confirm last arena turn

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Een

Re: Player Systematically refusing to confirm last arena turn

Post by Een »

cybrweez wrote: 17 March 2022, 18:39 Yea, this seems to be a recurring bug. It just happened to me. In my list of games where it was my turn, I never was notified of this table: 247901859. But apparently it was my turn? The log is confusing though, b/c it seems I was in the midst of income (last turn of course), and then left and never finished, which I would never do. Then I was skipped, which also did not notify me. When I go to the game now, it wants me to place a landmark, so I did and confirmed. When I go back, it wants to place the same landmark, so it's stuck.

Do we all continue opening bugs for each instance of this? Or is there some research into this issue going on?
This is an old table. It should not happen since the latest website release last week. As indicated in the warning displayed in-game, it's recommended to abandon tables broken this way (NB: we tried repairing the broken tables but it doesn't seem to work reliably).

Return to “Tapestry”