Game getting upgrades! Thx BGA Developers

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
User avatar
Bender3002
Posts: 66
Joined: 19 January 2024, 15:42

Re: Game getting upgrades! Thx BGA Developers

Post by Bender3002 »

I'm loving all the recent updates you implemented. So many good QoL changes, thanks so much!
User avatar
Masnonet
Posts: 3
Joined: 24 February 2023, 21:33

Re: Game getting upgrades! Thx BGA Developers

Post by Masnonet »

I find useful knowing how many items and of which colour others have. Of course you don't know exactly what they could have, but you can know if they might have a flashbang or adrenaline or extra oxygen and with that in mind you may or may not do suboptimal plays.
In real life game you have this information, so it's good to have it here aswell.
About the business of that panel I don't mind it, but I wouldn't mind if it was an on/off toggle.

+1 on the light skin (the one I'd prefer) being bad at the moment, since all the writing is black on dark background.

I don't like animation that much. I mean, they're sweet, but they slow the pace of the game a little and the result appears in the bar on top when the die is still spinning ruining all the suspence.
User avatar
undrgrndbg
Posts: 15
Joined: 21 July 2026, 16:22

Re: Game getting upgrades! Thx BGA Developers

Post by undrgrndbg »

GloriaVictis wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 13:54
undrgrndbg wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 13:34 Can be easily tweaked with the custom css you can set here in BGA. I hvae my own, even some scripts for key bindings in looking at player boards.
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm not familiar with css, can you share a piece of code to hide that row with item types, please? Key bindings for player boards would be cool too.
So, in https://boardgamearena.com/preferences?section=advanced, paste this and save:

Code: Select all

.player-backpackCountGreen, .player-backpackCountRed, .player-backpackCountYellow {
  display: none !important;
}
User avatar
GloriaVictis
Posts: 10
Joined: 14 December 2014, 20:21

Re: Game getting upgrades! Thx BGA Developers

Post by GloriaVictis »

undrgrndbg wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 20:06
GloriaVictis wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 13:54
undrgrndbg wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 13:34 Can be easily tweaked with the custom css you can set here in BGA. I hvae my own, even some scripts for key bindings in looking at player boards.
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm not familiar with css, can you share a piece of code to hide that row with item types, please? Key bindings for player boards would be cool too.
So, in https://boardgamearena.com/preferences?section=advanced, paste this and save:

Code: Select all

.player-backpackCountGreen, .player-backpackCountRed, .player-backpackCountYellow {
  display: none !important;
}
Works like a charm! Thank you!
Removed objectives count on my own as well.
Last edited by GloriaVictis on 30 September 2026, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
KuWizard
Posts: 343
Joined: 24 May 2018, 14:10

Re: Game getting upgrades! Thx BGA Developers

Post by KuWizard »

Just wanted to say "thank you" to Ch3rryPL for creating this topic. I'm quite sensitive personally to the feedback and, from what I see, our work gets public appreciation quite rarely.
And thanks to everyone for playing our implementation!
And, of course, thanks Awaken Realms for giving us an opportunity to develop this game!
User avatar
undrgrndbg
Posts: 15
Joined: 21 July 2026, 16:22

Re: Game getting upgrades! Thx BGA Developers

Post by undrgrndbg »

KuWizard wrote: ↑30 September 2026, 10:13 Just wanted to say "thank you" to Ch3rryPL for creating this topic. I'm quite sensitive personally to the feedback and, from what I see, our work gets public appreciation quite rarely.
And thanks to everyone for playing our implementation!
And, of course, thanks Awaken Realms for giving us an opportunity to develop this game!
Thank you guys! We really appreciate it. I also try to help as much as possible on bug reports checking as much as possible to lighten up the load, even for a bit 🙂
User avatar
KuWizard
Posts: 343
Joined: 24 May 2018, 14:10

Re: Game getting upgrades! Thx BGA Developers

Post by KuWizard »

undrgrndbg wrote: ↑30 September 2026, 12:17 I also try to help as much as possible on bug reports checking as much as possible to lighten up the load, even for a bit 🙂
Really appreciate your work on that! It saves us so much time!
CluelessHooman
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 August 2026, 14:10

Re: Game getting upgrades! Thx BGA Developers

Post by CluelessHooman »

Ch3rryPL wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 09:42 I just noticed today that two highly requested changes were implemented.
Couldn't find change log, so maybe I missed something else.

Anyway - great thanks to KuWizard and Tisaac !!!

Change #1:
Dice roll animation
Image

Change #2:
Small items and Objectives count visible on Player info (top right):
Image


Honestly really loving these updates as a mainly mobile user. Makes it easier to track my stuff if I have items still or if I already locked in my objective. For the dice roll visual, it helps mobile players like I am to know what was rolled instead of just catching a glimpse on the event logs since sometimes it goes by so fast.

Thank you to both developers!
Post Reply

Return to “Nemesis: Retaliation”