Could yellow and guild cards actually be a strategy?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
Davidshum
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 May 2025, 10:24

Could yellow and guild cards actually be a strategy?

Post by Davidshum »

I’ve seen people grind yellow cards and guild cards. They do still do some civilian but they mostly grind yellow cards in the early game, that gives them lots of coins and materials. Then in age III they play lots of guild cards, so this strategy depends on your opponents.

I tried it in one of my games a long time ago and it did work. But is it considered as a good strategy? It does yield the player lots of resources and coins
FSKFSK
Posts: 462
Joined: 12 January 2019, 07:22

Re: Could yellow and guild cards actually be a strategy?

Post by FSKFSK »

In Age 3, I'm usually making the highest point play available. I'm not going to play a 4 point guild when there's another 6+ point move available. You can't decide ahead of time "I'm going guilds only", because you don't know which guilds are in the game and which will be passed to you.
Post Reply

Return to “7 Wonders”