
I could make my personal record with this game, but my opponant has conceded victory
So frustrating.
This game is a 1/5000 maby...

The score doesn't have to be high in order for it to be a personal record. I could set a PR for my 5K and be really happy about it even if it is 6 minutes slower than the world record. You probably didn't intend it, but unless you looked at their game history and are expressing an opinion that they were not likely to break their personal record, what you're saying sounds like you think they shouldn't care because their score wouldn't have been impressive even if it was a personal record.FrankJones wrote: ↑05 October 2026, 01:28 I'm not sure that's going to be all that high-scoring of a game.
True, I don't know what the OP's personal record is. I was merely trying to point out that the setup might be overvalued. Depending on how often the game is played with the power birds included, I wouldn't be surprised if that specific setup fell short of a player's personal record.Meeplelowda wrote: ↑05 October 2026, 07:40The score doesn't have to be high in order for it to be a personal record. I could set a PR for my 5K and be really happy about it even if it is 6 minutes slower than the world record. You probably didn't intend it, but unless you looked at their game history and are expressing an opinion that they were not likely to break their personal record, what you're saying sounds like you think they shouldn't care because their score wouldn't have been impressive even if it was a personal record.FrankJones wrote: ↑05 October 2026, 01:28 I'm not sure that's going to be all that high-scoring of a game.
Wow, you're fast!Meeplelowda wrote: ↑05 October 2026, 07:40 The score doesn't have to be high in order for it to be a personal record. I could set a PR for my 5K and be really happy about it even if it is 6 minutes slower than the world record.
Agreed, which begs the question of, why bother playing with the power 4 if it's just an auto-concede as soon as it hits 50%.
But you get to beat up on players when you're the lucky one to get it and not them. Or you can hope that your opponent doesn't know how to play the cards and puts them in the wrong spot. It mostly seems to be a beginner abuse format; the most practical use I've seen for it is showing off the absurdity of the power 4 themselves.FrankJones wrote: ↑05 October 2026, 22:01Agreed, which begs the question of, why bother playing with the power 4 if it's just an auto-concede as soon as it hits 50%.
Maxime Chi wrote: ↑04 October 2026, 20:20
I could make my personal record with this game, but my opponant has conceded victory
So frustrating.
This game is a 1/5000 maby...![]()