3 out of LESS than 15 - that is indeed lucky. since the expected probability is ~8,7% - but so few games do not prove anything (bc Variance).
and the thing you tried to proof is that julasiG specifically gets advantages (because he has premium).
that is why I would suggest that you go
systemically through all games vs premium accounts, mark down that situation and whether the premium got his 1 science token or didnt. because you might have relevant games in the 100s and one could be sure it is not cherry picked.
because right now it looks like you got annoyed about that happening vs julasiG specifically, and searched for some reason (or conspiracy theory) that would explain that. It might have not been specifically cherry picked, but because of a perception bias at some point...
lets assume this situation was 3 out of 3. the chance for that is 0,087^3 which would be 0,066% likely to happen, which is 6,6 times likelier than 1 to 10000, which is bound to happen at some point. If those sentences didnt make sense to you, read up on stochastic where it can be explained with basic coin flips....
and no, I dont plan to be purely helpful. I will make fun of otherworldly, bizarre or very stupid stuff - you coming from russian internet should have even more understanding for that^^ [what I mean, is that having rough fun, with occasional use of harsh words, or just plain trolling is way more common there... in my experience at the very least!]