Play in Arena !

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
User avatar
Serewa
Posts: 27
Joined: 28 January 2024, 17:04

Re: Play in Arena !

Post by Serewa »

The Cosmic Girl wrote: ↑03 October 2026, 12:15 Dear Serewa, I play both modes, but i can understand you dont like the strategy mode. It is less funny than the discovery mode, and sometimes the automatic ban is head scratching : you have to ban the bruiser if you dont want to play against a free bruiser, while letting the boring hermit to your opponent. In conclusion, I have to play a discovery mode tournament to have a chance to play with you!
Yes indeed.
And it is https://boardgamearena.com/tournament?id=601471
User avatar
Serewa
Posts: 27
Joined: 28 January 2024, 17:04

Re: Play in Arena !

Post by Serewa »

The Cosmic Girl wrote: ↑03 October 2026, 12:15 Dear Serewa, I play both modes, but i can understand you dont like the strategy mode. It is less funny than the discovery mode, and sometimes the automatic ban is head scratching : you have to ban the bruiser if you dont want to play against a free bruiser, while letting the boring hermit to your opponent. In conclusion, I have to play a discovery mode tournament to have a chance to play with you!
I just won Royal Discovery 12. I dedicate this victory to you.
The Cosmic Girl
Posts: 9
Joined: 14 September 2026, 17:14

Re: Play in Arena !

Post by The Cosmic Girl »

Serewa wrote: ↑07 October 2026, 03:59
The Cosmic Girl wrote: ↑03 October 2026, 12:15 Dear Serewa, I play both modes, but i can understand you dont like the strategy mode. It is less funny than the discovery mode, and sometimes the automatic ban is head scratching : you have to ban the bruiser if you dont want to play against a free bruiser, while letting the boring hermit to your opponent. In conclusion, I have to play a discovery mode tournament to have a chance to play with you!
I just won Royal Discovery 12. I dedicate this victory to you.
Dear turn-based-Serewa, I certainly don’t owe it, but i take it!
Congrats !

I signed up for an other Discovery Royale Tournament, maybe the next!

But for now, Im playing in a turn-based-game against the #1!
He is stronger than I expected, and my opening was really bad.
But i fight.
Still funny!
https://boardgamearena.com/tableview?table=927058688
Post Reply

Return to “Leaders”